Things to do in Cairns Exploring the best of both worlds…
Your first day you will be heading to the Outer Great Barrier Reef onboard our fast catamaran “Reef Experience”.
Enjoying a more personalised, private and relaxed day as you begin your day in style in the exclusive Captains’ Wheelhouse Top Deck Lounge” to our first pristine Outer Great Barrier Reef Location.
From the moment you board until you wave goodbye, you can relax in the knowledge that all of your needs are taken care of.
On day two you will explore the oldest living tropical rainforest in the world on your second tour from Cairns.
Visiting locations such as Mossman Gorge, the Daintree Rainforest, Cape Tribulation, enjoying the view from spectacular look outs, spotting crocodiles on the Daintree River, and native wildlife throughout the day.
All aboard a luxury vehicle, in a small group with a friendly, very knowledgeable guide who will explain our unique flora and fauna.
(minimum 2 passengers per booking required)
Day 1 your Top Deck Reef Experience
Discover the Natural wonders of the Great Barrier Reef with your Personal Valet caring for you in and out of the water!
Reef Experience Top Deck Inclusions
- Your own Personal Valet assigned to you for the day
- Personalised snorkel guide
- Personalised guided introductory or certified Scuba Dive (subject to medical conditions)
- Access to the exclusive Captain’s Wheelhouse Top Deck Lounge
- A-La-Carte breakfast served to your table
- Lunch (Special Menu)
- A glass of champagne, cheese and fruit plate on the return journey
- Plunger coffee, Tea and Juices
- Unlimited snorkelling at 2 sensational locations
- Up to 6 hours on the Great Barrier Reef
- Glass Bottom boat tour (combined with other passengers)
- Marine Biologist presentation (combined with other passengers)
- All snorkelling and diving equipment including wet suits
- Flotation devices
- Return inner city bus transfers to marina
- All Government Reef Levies and Taxes
Reef Experience Top Deck Itinerary
- 07:30 – Board Reef Experience vessel at the Cairns Marlin Jetty
- 08:00 – Depart Marlin Jetty for the Outer Great Barrier Reef
- 08:30 – à la carte breakfast served on the way out to the Outer Reef
- 09:30 – Arrive at our first spectacular reef site,
- 10:30 – Glass Bottom Boat tour
- 12:30 – à la carte lunch
- 13:00 – Cruise to our second location
- 15:00 – Depart the Great Barrier Reef
- 15:30 – Glass of Australian sparkling wine, tropical fruits, cheese & biscuits
- 16:30 – Arrive back in Cairns
What to Bring
- Swimming clothes
- Certification card if you are a certified diver
- Cash or credit card for any extra purchases
Day 2 your Luxury Daintree Experience
Visit the oldest living Rainforest in the world that offers an extraordinary diversity of flora and fauna.
Luxury Daintree Experience Inclusions
- Attractions as per Tour Highlights – Itinerary
- Daintree River Cable Ferry
- Morning tea at Thornton Beach
- A delicious lunch at the Daintree Tea House
- Exotic tropical fruit tasting
- Small group (max 13) offering unrivalled, friendly and personalised service
- Air Conditioned comfortable late model vehicles
- National Park Fees & Permits
- Water on board
- Umbrellas if required
Luxury Daintree Experience Itinerary
- Scenic drive along one of the nicest coastal drives in Australia
- Rex Lookout- Stunning Mountains and Ocean Views
- Spectacular Mossman Gorge
- Port Douglas- Flag Staff Hill lookout and town tour
- Morning Tea at Thornton Beach
- Daintree Tea House for lunch
- Exotic tropical fruit tasting
- Daintree River Cruise spotting crocodiles and other wildlife on one of the most diverse river systems in the world
- Alexandra Lookout – breathtaking views towards the Great Dividing Range, Daintree River mouth, Snapper Island & Low Isles on the Great Barrier Reef
- Cape Tribulation – Kulki Lookout and Cape Tribulation beach “where rainforest meets reef”
- Guided Rainforest walks discovering the complex functions of a tropical mangrove, shaded by it’s canopy of enormous fan palms.
- Daintree Ice Cream Company – optional and popular local stop (Own Expense)
- Cross Mighty Daintree River by cable ferry
- Experienced Local Naturalist/ Accredited Tour Guides
What to Bring
- Comfortable clothing and footwear
- Water Bottle
- Insect Repellent & Sunscreen
*Please note seasonal weather conditions and operational requirements may cause a variation in the tour itinerary.
*Children’s prices are for ages 4-11 years.
* please note the Cape Tribulation tour is not suitable for children under 4 years
Luxury Reef and Rainforest Getaway (2 Day)
Daintree Rainforest Luxury Tour
We accept Visa Card or MasterCard, E-Way and PayPal.
Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 40372700
Cancellation fees are as follows:
20% cancellation fee 30 days or more prior to departure
50% cancellation fee if within 30 days prior to departure
100% cancellation fee within 14 days prior to departure
There will be no refund of any part of your tour costs should you fail to arrive at a scheduled tour departure time. Tour departures may not be delayed due to passenger circumstances - including events beyond your control, medical problems, airline delays, weather etc.
All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities
Please refer to Trade Practices Act 1974
Terms And Conditions
This website acts as a booking agent only for the tours advertised herein.
Although we endeavour to provide accurate information we are not liable for inaccurate information concerning services.
It is recommended all bookings are confirmed 48 hours in advance of the tour departure by calling
+61 7 40372700.
We are not liable for changes to tours, pricing or itineraries; all of which are subject to change without notice.
Neither this site, nor any associated company or agent advertised through this site is responsible for costs or losses resulting from alterations, cancellations, loss of baggage, delay or personal injury.
We strongly recommend everyone has their own travel insurance, and scuba diving insurance where applicable.
We reserve the right to cancel or vary the service at any time without notice.
Top Deck Club Reef Day Cruise
We accept Visa Card or Mastercard, E-Way and PayPal.
Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7
Reef Experience require 48 hours advance to make any changes to your booking.
Refund & Cancellation fees are as follows:
• 20% cancellation fee 30 days or more prior to departure.
• 50% cancellation fee if within 30 days prior to departure.
• 100% cancellation fee within 14 days prior to departure.
Please note we must receive at least 48 hours’ notice from you when rescheduling a reservation subject to availability.
There will be no refund of any part of your tour costs should you fail to load on your scheduled tour. Our vessel departures cannot be delayed because of your late arrival. This includes events beyond your control, medical problems, airline delays, inclement weather etc.
There is no refund or compensation given for any prepaid courses, equipment or guides if you are unable to complete the tour in its entirety.
Travel insurance is highly recommended.
Terms And Conditions
No alcohol may be consumed prior to in water activities
• Children’s prices are from 4 – 11 years of age
• We require 48 hours’ notice if you wish to re-schedule your booking
• Locations, vessels and itineraries are subject to change without notice due to unforeseen circumstances , but with full consideration of your enjoyment
• All Reef Levies and EMC charges are included in your booking price
• Please remember you need to allow 24 hours from your last dive before flying.
• If you are considering Scuba Diving you will be required to complete a medical questionnaire before participating in any scuba activities.
• Some medical conditions OR medications may prevent you from scuba diving unless a current Australian Standards 'AS4005.1' Medical Certificate can be shown to the Dive
Instructor. This medical certificate must be performed pursuant to the Australian standard AS.4005.1. (Queensland Dive Laws). If you are unsure of a particular medical condition or medication, please check with our office before booking any scuba dive activities.