Join Us for a 2 day Reef and Rainforest tour departing from Port Douglas
Highlights and Inclusions
- Courtesy picks up & drop off at accommodation
- 2 hour coastal walk exploring traditional Aboriginal hunting and gather techniques
- Morning Tea of homemade damper & eat your catch of the day
- Lunch at the Mossman Gorge Centre
- Guided interpretive tour through the rainforest of Mossman Gorge
- Aboriginal Art experience, Janbal Gallery
- Exclusive visit to the spectacular Niau Waterfall
- Time for a swim in a private swimming hole at Mossman Gorge.
Poseidon Cruises – Great Barrier Reef – ex Port Douglas DEPARTS DAILY
Included in cruise price of POSEIDON CRUISES are:
- Courtesy transfer in the Port Douglas area
- Morning/Afternoon tea, cake and fruit platter
- Delicious tropical buffet lunch with prawns
- Reef interpretation talk
- Guided snorkel tour with marine biologist
- All snorkel equipment and tuition (Incl. prescription masks)
- Lycra suits and flotation devices
- Fresh water showers
- 3 spectacular reef sites
- Dedicated tender for adventure certified diving
- Professional photography service on board
Daily departure 8.30 am Marina Mirage (Port Douglas) Return 4.30 pm
Daintree Dreaming Day tour featuring Kuku Yalanji Cultural Habitat Tours ex Cairns & Port Douglas
DAINTREE DREAMING DEPARTS EACH MONDAY, WEDNESDAY, SATURDAY, SUNDAY
This fun, exclusive tour allows you to join in a real Aboriginal cultural experience, combining pristine natural beauty and unusual wildlife. A day you will never forget!
In the waters and mangroves of Cooya Beach the Kubirri Warra brothers of Kuku Yalanji Cultural Habitat Tours follow the traditions of their ancestors by educating visitors about their traditional country. The brothers teach their guests how to throw a spear, search and hunt for fish, mud crabs and mussels.
Learn about the Dreamtime, animals and stories of the Aboriginal people of the Mossman region. Enjoy and share in an authentic Aboriginal art experience with your tutor, Artist in residence, Binna –take home a memento of your experience.
Lunch at the Mossman Gorge Centre, set amongst the Daintree Rainforest and Mossman River.
We travel further north past the Daintree Village to a private property in the Daintree to the spectacular Niau Waterfall where you will see strange primitive plants and have time for swimming. (Don’t forget your swimmers)
Our 2 day reef and rainforest package is a wonderful way to experience the Great Barrier Reef and the Daintree Rainforest
2 Day Reef and Rainforest
Port Douglas Reef Tour
We accept Visa Card or MasterCard, E-Way and PayPal.
Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 40372700
Cancellation fees are as follows:
20% cancellation fee 30 days or more prior to departure
50% cancellation fee if within 30 days prior to departure
100% cancellation fee within 14 days prior to departure
There will be no refund of any part of your tour costs should you fail to arrive at a scheduled tour departure time. Tour departures may not be delayed due to passenger circumstances - including events beyond your control, medical problems, airline delays, weather etc.
All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities
Please refer to Trade Practices Act 1974
Terms And Conditions
This website acts as a booking agent only for the tours advertised herein.
Although we endeavour to provide accurate information we are not liable for inaccurate information concerning services.
It is recommended all bookings are confirmed 48 hours in advance of the tour departure by calling +61 7 40372700.
• Neither this site, nor any associated company or agent advertised through this site is responsible for your costs or losses resulting from alterations, cancellations, loss of
damage, delay or personal injury.
• All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the
wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities. In a medical emergency, any evacuation, vessel relocation, medical or other
expenses are the financial responsibility of that passenger. Please be aware that scuba diving and other in-water activities are not covered by all travel insurance companies.
• Please inform us of any special requirements prior to your date of travel; such as dietary requirements, allergies, mobility and disability issues. This can be done by contacting our friendly reservations team.
SCUBA DIVING - IMPORTANT INFORMATION
It is not our company’s decision regarding these laws - we are regulated by the Queensland Government
• You will be required to complete a Medical Questionnaire before participating in any Scuba activities.
• Some medical conditions OR medications may prevent you from scuba diving unless a current Queensland Diving Medical Certificate can be shown to the Dive Instructor on
For example: Asthma / Wheezing or use of an inhaler, Brain, spinal cord or nervous/anxiety disorder, Chronic bronchitis or persistent chest complaint. Chronic sinus condition, Collapsed Lung (pneumothorax), Diabetes, Chest Surgery, Heart Disease of any kind high, blood pressure, Crones Disease, however medical conditions are not limited to the aforementioned there are many other conditions.
• If you are unsure of a particular medical condition or medication, please check with our Office before booking your dive.
• It is the Passenger's Responsibility to be proactive in relation to their medical conditions and taking of medications to ensure they are ok to scuba dive if they wish to do so
on the day.
• If you have not been proactive in checking with our office regarding any medical issues prior to your Reef Trip, you must be aware that details of your medication will be sent
to the Queensland Dive Doctors on the Day of Travel. This can be difficult for the Dive Doctors as they do not know your medical history. We can only give them information
submitted to us on your medical form so please understand that the dive Doctor may require a full dive medical to clear you to dive.
• Prior and existing Medical conditions where medication is not being taken cannot be sent to the Dive Doctors therefor important to contact our office.
• Please be advised that if you are not allowed to Scuba Dive due to your medical condition/medication that this is the decision from the Queensland Dive Doctors and their
decision is final.
• DO NOT presume that by taking medication is controlling your medical conditions and you should be fine to scuba dive as it is the medication that can be the problem when
• No refunds on uncompleted dives.
• Passengers intending to dive but restricted due to the aforementioned will not be offered a refund.
• Please remember you need to allow 24 hours from your last dive before flying.
• If you do have any pre-existing/existing medical conditions or are taking any medication whatsoever and are not sure whether you will be deemed medically fit to Scuba
Dive, Please Contact Our Office on 07 4037 2700 or email us at [email protected], we will be only too happy to help you and can contact the Dive Doctors before your
trip to see whether you will need a dive medical or not. Alternatively, consult your own Doctor for a Dive Medical using the Australian Standard Forms 'AS.4005.1.'
Daintree Aboriginal Dreaming Day Tour
We accept Visa Card or Mastercard and PayPal Please note any dietary or other requirements in the booking message. If you are purchasing bus transfers with your tour, please include the name and location of your accommodation & expect to be contacted with a pickup time. Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 4037 2700
We require a minimum of 48 hours notice to re-schedule a reservation. Cancellation fees are as follows: 20% cancellation fee 30 days or more prior to departure. 50% cancellation fee if within 30 days prior to departure. 100% cancellation fee within 14 days prior to departure.
Cancellation fees are as follows:
20% cancellation fee 30 days or more prior to departure.
50% cancellation fee if within 30 days prior to departure.
100% cancellation fee within 14 days prior to departure.
Terms And Conditions
This website acts as a booking agent only for the tours advertised herein. Although we endeavour to provide accurate information we are not liable for inaccurate information concerning services. It is recommended all bookings are confirmed 48 hours in advance of the tour departure by calling +61 7 4037 2700.