2 World Heritage sites sitting side by side.
Cairns is the perfect gateway to experience both the Great Barrier Reef and the Daintree Rainforest, 2 world heritage sites.
Spending 2 days and 1 night on the Great Barrier Reef onboard Cairns Premier Liveaboard “Reef Encounter” and 1 day discovering the beautiful Daintree Rainforest.
Day 1-2 Top Deck Scuba
This ultimate 2 day Top Deck Snorkel Adventure will have you scuba diving on the beautiful Outer Great Barrier Reef whilst onboard Cairns premier Liveaboard Vessel “Reef Encounter!
Reef Encounter’s Top Deck Club really is the ultimate way to see Australia’s Great Barrier Reef includes your very own Great Barrier Scuba Dive guide
With your own personal Top Deck Attendant just for you! Whether it’s a professional in-water guide, breakfast in bed, a fountain of marine-life knowledge or all of the above, your personal crew member ensures your holiday flows the way you want it to.
Reef Encounters VIP Top Deck holiday is designed for people who wish to experience the best of the Great Barrier Reef in style.
Providing an unbeatable level of customer care, your Top Deck package comes with a dedicated personal valet.
A crew member just for you! Whether it’s a professional in-water Scuba Dive or Snorkel guide, breakfast in bed, a fountain of marine-life knowledge or all of the above, your personal crew member ensures your holiday flows the way you want it to.
From the moment you board until you wave goodbye, you can relax in the knowledge that all of your needs are taken care of.
Spacious en-suite cabins with uninterrupted ocean views, crisp Australian bed linen, plush bath robes, towels and toiletries.
All meal are freshly prepared daily by our onboard Chef.
You can choose to dine privately under the stars or join the rest of the guests in the spacious dining saloon.*
Enjoy an Australian continental or cooked breakfast served to your room or join the rest of the guests for a buffet style breakfast served in the dining saloon.*
No need to check out early! On your day of departure Top Deck guests keep their cabin right up until the transfer vessel departs to take you back to Cairns.
The duration of your Top Deck liveaboard Scuba Dive Adventure is 2 days (1 night) including 5 day dives and 1 night dive at beautiful Outer Great Barrier Reef locations, all being personally guided by your Top Deck Attendant.
Your Top Deck Inclusions
- Top Deck Club Stateroom with Ensuite Bathroom
- Personal Valet service
- Champagne on arrival (if you are entering the water after arriving Champagne will be after all water sessions)
- 5 Day Scuba Dives and 1 night Scuba Dive with your Top Deck Attendant
- All Scuba Diving Equipment including Wetsuit and Night Torch
- Breakfast served to your room if you wish
- Sunset cocktails
- On board Chef preparing all meals Coffee, Tea, Water, fresh fruits available at all times
- Turn down service
- Fluffy Bathrobes
- Romantic dinners under the stars (weather permitting)
- Personal Great Barrier Reef Dive guide at all times
- Reef Video and Marine Biologist presentation on board Reef Experience
- Bath and Beach Towels
- Government Reef Taxes and Levies
Reef Encounter Facilities
- Air conditioning
- Modern Ocean-View rooms
- Private Bathrooms
- Large Dining Area,
- Bar and Lounge area
- On board heated spa
- On board water desalination Plant
- Hydraulic dive/Snorkel Platform
- Large Sundeck
Important Additional Information
- Reef Encounter stays out and Cruises to different Reef Sites on the Outer Great Barrier Reef.
- Transfers from Cairns, Marina is by our Day Boat Reef Experience with a 90-minute boat journey to Reef Encounter
- Reef Encounter Top Deck departs every day of the year subject to availability
- Cabins on board Reef Encounter Are Double (1 Double Bed) and Twin share (2 Single Beds). When booking please advise your rooming preference.
- The Daintree Rainforest section of this package is not suitable for infants
- Please advise any Dietary requirements
What to Bring
- Overnight bag – If you wish to store any excess luggage we are happy to do so in our office at 100 Abbott street Cairns.
- For safety reasons Reef Encounter has a “No Shoe” policy. (There is no need to bring extra pairs of shoes)
- Cash or credit card for purchases of snacks from the bar / souvenirs for sale on-board or underwater camera hire.
- Sun hat, swimming clothes, sunscreen, sunglasses, light casual clothing.
- As the air-conditioning is on a set temperature for the heat during the day it can become quite cool in the evenings, even just being on the Great Barrier Reef can be cooler at night-time, therefore a light lo pullover, cardigan should be taken
- Underwater cameras
- Soft drinks, Alcoholic drinks and snacks from the bar
- Alcohol available on board – NO BYO
Your Reef Encounter Itinerary
|7:30 am||Breakfast onboard Reef Experience, Marlin Jetty “A” Finger, Cairns. Meet your Top Deck Attendant.|
|8:00 am||Depart Marlin Jetty|
|Marine Biologist Presentation|
|Scuba Dive and Snorkel briefing|
|9:30 am||Arrive Outer Great Barrier Reef ~ Transfer to Reef Encounter|
|10:30 am||Snorkel Session – Sun bake and relax|
|1:30 pm||Scuba Dive and Snorkel Session – Relaxation time|
|3:00 pm||Cruise to our next Outer Great Barrier Reef Location|
|3:30 pm||Scuba Dive and Snorkel Session – Relaxation Time|
|5:30 pm||Sunset Cocktails|
|6:30 pm||Night Scuba dive|
|7:30 pm||Dinner under the stars (weather permitting)|
|Relaxation time, Stargazing, boardgames or movie|
|6:30 am||Early Morning Scuba Dive or Snorkel Session|
|8:00 am||Cruise to next Outer Great Barrier Reef Site|
|8:30 am||Scuba Dive or Snorkel session|
|10:30 am||Scuba Dive or Snorkel session|
|1:30 pm||Snorkel Session, Glass Bottom Boat Tour – Sunbake – Relax|
|3:00 pm||Transfer from Reef Encounter to Reef Experience|
|Wine, Cheese and Tropical Fruit Platters on return Journey|
|4:30 pm||Arrive at Marlin Marina Cairns|
Cairns Accommodation is not included on the 2nd Night
Day 3 – Daintree Rainforest
Today you will be heading north from Cairns to the oldest living Rainforest in the World, the “Daintree Rainforest”.
This Magnificent coastal Rainforest and pristine tropical beaches stretches from the sugar town of Mossman to the Bloomfield River and all within 3 hours away from Cairns.
Travelling in a small group of 13 you will be heading from Cairns to Cape Tribulation (the headlands of the Daintree Rainforest) along one of the most scenic coastal roads in Australia while discovering the breathtaking northern tropics of Australia.
Daintree Day Tour Inclusions
- Breathtaking views of the Coral Sea along the Captain Cook Highway
- Stunning Mossman Gorge guided tour
- Tour of Port Douglas stopping at the Flagstaff Hill Lookout
- Daintree River Cable Ferry
- Alexandra Lookout – Coastal views over the Daintree River mouth Low Isles and Snapper island
- Morning tea at Thornton Beach
- Daintree Ice Cream Company (Optional stop)
- Cape Tribulation lookout and beach – Where the Rainforest meets the Reef
- Guided walk along a Rainforest Boardwalk
- A delicious lunch at the Daintree Tea House
- Exotic tropical fruit tasting
- Daintree River Cruise – Wildlife and crocodile spotting Friendly and knowledgeable guide
- Chilled bottled water on board
- This Daintree Tour is not suitable for infants
Daintree Rainforest Itinerary
- Pickup from Accommodation between 7.00 am and 7.30 am
- Tour of Palm Cove
- Rex lookout: on one of the nicest coastal drives in Australia
- Driving town tour of Port Douglas, including Flagstaff hill lookout overlooking four mile beach
- Spectacular Mossman Gorge: guided walk (swim option if time or weather permits)
- A delicious lunch, tropical fruit tasting
- Morning Tea
- Daintree River Cruise: try your luck at Crocodile and wildlife spotting
- World Heritage Rainforest/Areas
- Fully guided walks- Rainforest Boardwalks in a unique environment of rainforest Alexandra lookout–coastal views over Daintree River mouth, Low Isles, Snapper Island and beyond to the Great Barrier Reef
- Cape Tribulation beach: “where the rainforest meets the reef”
- Daintree Ice cream company- optional and popular local stop (own expense)
- Daintree River cable ferry crossing
- Returning to Cairns at approximately 6pm
- (Itinerary is subject to change due to weather, operational or unforseen issues)
What to Bring
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Hat, sunscreen,
- Cash for optional purchases
Top Deck Club Scuba and Daintree Rainforest (3 Days)
Daintree Rainforest Luxury Tour
We accept Visa Card or MasterCard, E-Way and PayPal.
Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 40372700
Cancellation fees are as follows:
20% cancellation fee 30 days or more prior to departure
50% cancellation fee if within 30 days prior to departure
100% cancellation fee within 14 days prior to departure
There will be no refund of any part of your tour costs should you fail to arrive at a scheduled tour departure time. Tour departures may not be delayed due to passenger circumstances - including events beyond your control, medical problems, airline delays, weather etc.
All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities
Please refer to Trade Practices Act 1974
Terms And Conditions
This website acts as a booking agent only for the tours advertised herein.
Although we endeavour to provide accurate information we are not liable for inaccurate information concerning services.
It is recommended all bookings are confirmed 48 hours in advance of the tour departure by calling
+61 7 40372700.
We are not liable for changes to tours, pricing or itineraries; all of which are subject to change without notice.
Neither this site, nor any associated company or agent advertised through this site is responsible for costs or losses resulting from alterations, cancellations, loss of baggage, delay or personal injury.
We strongly recommend everyone has their own travel insurance, and scuba diving insurance where applicable.
We reserve the right to cancel or vary the service at any time without notice.
Private: 2 Day Top Deck Club Scuba Dive
We accept Visa Card or Mastercard.
Please note any dietary or other requirements in the booking message. If you are purchasing bus transfers with your tour, please include the name and location of your accommodation & expect to be contacted with a pickup time. Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 4051 5777
We require a minimum of 48 hours notice to re-schedule a reservation.
Cancellation fees are as follows:
20% cancellation fee 30 days or more prior to departure.
50% cancellation fee if within 30 days prior to departure.
100% cancellation fee within 14 days prior to departure.
Terms And Conditions
Terms and conditions
- Please inform of dietary or other special requirement prior to date of travel.
- Bus transfers are available from accommodation –
Cairns city transfers $12.00 return per person
Northern Beaches transfers $22.00 return per person
Port Douglas Transfers $35.00 each way per person
Please inform our friendly staff of your pickup location.
- Locations, prices and itinerary are subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances without notice but with full consideration for your enjoyment and safety.
- Travel and dive insurance are highly recommended.
Scuba Diving (applies to both certified and first time divers):
- No refunds on uncompleted dives.
- Ages 12+ years for all scuba activities
- You will be required to complete a medical questionnaire before participating in any scuba activities. Some medical conditions OR medications may prevent you from scuba diving unless a current Queensland Diving Medical Certificate can be shown to the Dive Instructor. For example: heart disease, asthma, epilepsy or diabetes. If you are unsure of a particular medical condition or medication, please check with the dive organisation before booking your trip. Passengers intending to dive but restricted due to the aforementioned will not be offered a refund.
- Please remember you need to allow 24 hours from your last dive before flying.