Port Douglas Great Barrier Reef Tour
When visiting Port Douglas, a trip to the Great Barrier Reef will be high on your list of things to do. Our Port Douglas Great Barrier Reef Tour is the perfect scuba dive and snorkel day tour. We take you to the outer edge of Australia’s Great Barrier Reef!
On your Port Douglas Great Barrier Reef cruise, you have the choice to snorkel and (certified) scuba dive at three sites on Agincourt Reef. Part of the world-famous Ribbon Reefs. Agincourt Reef is on the outer edge of the Great Barrier Reef.
Meet The Locals!
Scuba diving or snorkelling at Agincourt Reef is fantastic. You have the opportunity to come face to face with; reef sharks, barracuda, turtles, Maori Wrasse, Parrotfish and Cuttlefish.
From May to September, the Port Douglas Great Reef Tour has a special permit allowing passengers to swim with the Dwarf Minke Whales if encountered!
To look at other great tours in Port Douglas, click HERE!
Times May Vary
- 0815 – Boarding at the Reef Marina, Port Douglas
- 0830 –Depart the marina for the Outer Great Barrier Reef
- 1020 – Arrive at your first Great Barrier Reef Location
- 1130 – Arrive at 2nd location
- 1200 – Lunch
- 1330 – Arrive at 3rd location & afternoon tea is served
- 1440 – Depart the Great Barrier Reef
- 1615 – Approximately Arrival time at Port Douglas Marina
- Three outer reef locations(weather permitting)
- All snorkelling equipment (except wetsuits)
- Free return coach transfers from your Port Douglas accommodation
- Morning tea and coffee with muffins
- Tropical buffet lunch with prawns, cold meats, salads & bread
- Reef interpretation talk
- Guided snorkel tour with marine biologist
- Lycra suits & Flotation devices /Buoyancy aids
- Freshwater showers
- Prescription masks available
- Afternoon tea and coffee with cake & fruit platter
- Environmental Management Fee is included
- Certified Diving
- Introductory Dive
- Return Bus transfers from your Cairns City Accommodation
- Wetsuit hire
- Professional photographer service on board
- Fully licensed bar
What to bring
- Cash or credit card for extra purchases
- A certification card for certified divers
It is always our mission to provide our passengers with the very best Great Barrier Reef experience.
Queensland, Australia has some of the strictest scuba diving rules in the world but also the safest scuba diving record. We are regulated by the Queensland Government Code of Practice and we comply with all regulations.
We strongly recommend that all of our passengers complete our dive medical questionnaire before booking.
We are delighted to help you with any questions you may have. Please contact our office on 07 4037 2700 or email us at [email protected],
Alternatively, you may like to consult your Doctor for a Dive Medical using the Australian Standard Forms ‘AS.4005.1
Flying after Scuba Diving
For a single no decompression scuba dive, you should not fly or go to altitude for at least 18 hours after a scuba dive. For multiple dives, you should not fly for 24 hours after your last dive. If Skydiving or Hot Air Ballooning you must wait 24 hours after your dive. We recommend waiting a minimum of 24 hours whenever possible