Silversonic Port Douglas to the spectacular Agincourt Ribbon Reefs
This Great Barrier Reef tour departs from Crystalbrook Superyacht Marina in Port Douglas. With Daily Departures.
About Silversonic Port Douglas
- Check-in: 7:30 am Quicksilver Office inside the Port Douglas Marina complex.
- Boarding: 8:00 am
- Departure Time 8:30 am
- Return 4:30 pm
- Adults $255
- Children $181
- Certified divers $358 includes three dives
- Introductory divers $398 consists of 2 dives
Silversonic Port Douglas offers a fantastic full-day tour of the outer barrier reef. This reef cruise visits one of the world’s seven natural wonders.
During this day, scuba divers and snorkelers will love exploring the reef with five hours and three outer reef sites this day.
Start your day with morning tea of focaccia and muffins. At the same time, we cruise to the Agincourt Ribbon Reefs.
Activities on this Silversonic Port Douglas Reef Tour
This fantastic reef tour visits three spectacular reef locations. During the day, certified divers can do three dives, while introductory divers can do two.
- Snorkelling unlimited
- Introductory Scuba Diving with up to 2 dives
- Certified scuba diving with up to 3 guided dives
Silversonic has 29 exclusive reef locations along the Agincourt Reef.
Agincourt Reef is located east of Port Douglas and is within the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park.
Agincourt Reef is a series of five ribbon reefs that features stunning coral gardens and marine life. This reef has a depth range of 0-35 metres with gorgeous colour and excellent visibility.
Here, guests can see an abundance of marine life, including parrotfish, butterflyfish, and clownfish.
Certified divers can experience up to 3 dives on this tour, with exciting drop-offs and bommies to explore.
All certified dives with Silversonic include a professional dive instructor as your guide. Silversonic dive instructors know all the best bommies, pinnacles and swim-throughs and will be delighted to share their knowledge with you. Certified divers can dive for 40 minutes or more.
Professional dive instructors will look after you as they show you this stunning reef location. Along the way, you will see amazing marine life and coral.
There is time for two introductory divers during this day tour, each lasting approximately 30 minutes.
The minimum age for an introductory dive is 12 years old.
All equipment, including wetsuits and prescription masks (if required), are included in the price of introductory diving.
Introductory dives are to a maximum depth of 12 metres.
During the day, guests can enjoy snorkelling over spectacular coral gardens with stunning marine life.
A friendly crew will assist snorkellers who have not snorkelled. There are also floatation devices onboard to make snorkelling a breeze. Sign up for a guided snorkel tour with a marine biologist to learn about marine life and coral.
During the day, enjoy a delicious lunch hot and cold buffet lunch.
Onboard Silversonic Port Douglas
Silversonic has submerged platforms that allow for easy water access. Visitors snorkel straight off the back of the boat.
- Hot freshwater showers and change rooms
- large platforms for easy access into the water.
- Licenced bar
- Airconditioned lounge areas
Next, enjoy a delicious afternoon tea of cake, cheese and biscuits.
Then enjoy a drink from the bar and sit back and relax while we cruise back to Port Douglas.
Other Great Barrier Reef tours to experience
While visiting Port Douglas, we recommend Quicksilver for visitors who wish to remain dry.
- This day tour visits one of the seven natural wonders of the World.
- 3 Outer Agincourt Ribbon Reefs
- Spectacular marine life and coral.
- 5 hours at the reef.
Great Barrier Reef Itinerary
- 07:30 – First Check-in at Quicksilver Reservations Counter inside the Crystalbrook Marina.
- 08:15 – Next, guests are invited to board the vessel
- 08:20 Then sit back and relax with complimentary tea and coffee.
- 08:30 – Depart Port Douglas Marina.
- Along the way, a thorough certified and introductory dive briefing.
- 10:15 – Then arrive at the first reef location.
- Divers gear up while snorkellers’ site briefing begins.
- Then get ready to see the beauty of this natural wonder!
- 11:30 – Next, Silversonic departs for the second reef location.
- Introductory and certified dives
- Snorkelers site briefing.
- Noon – Tropical hot and cold buffet lunch
- 13:40 – Next, cruise to the third reef location.
- Snorkelling briefs on the best areas to snorkel.
- Guided Snorkel Tour.
- Option for certified divers to do a third dive and a second introductory dive.
- 15:00 – Next, depart the Great Barrier Reef.
- 16:30 – Arrival time at Port Douglas Marina.
- 16:55 – Coaches leave for accommodation.
This reef cruise includes
Return coach transfer from Port Douglas accommodation
- Return Silversonic cruise from Port Douglas
- Up to 5 hours at Australia’s Great Barrier Reef
- Visit three different reef sites
- Morning and Afternoon teas
- Hot and cold tropical smorgasbord lunch.
- Reef Interpretation.
- Snorkelling equipment, including mask, snorkel and fins.
- Guided Snorkel Tour.
- Snorkel briefing at each site.
- Qualified lifeguard supervision.
- Equipment for divers and snorkelers.
- Hot freshwater showers and change rooms.
- Prescription masks.
- Lycra suits.
- Underwater digital cameras are available for hire.
- Professional underwater photo and video service
What to bring
- Swimwear, towel and sunglasses.
- Hat, sunscreen and also a shirt.
- Certification Card for Certified Divers.
- Cash for drinks at the bar and credit card for additional dives.
- Please note a small levy (Government Environmental Management Charge to pay upon check-in.
How to get there
Silversonic departs from
Check-in is at The Crystalbrook Superyacht Marina
44 Wharf Street, Port Douglas Queensland 4877
Our mission is always to provide our passengers with the very best Great Barrier Reef experience.
Queensland, Australia, has some of the strictest scuba diving rules globally. We are regulated by the Queensland Government Code of Practice and comply with all regulations.
We strongly recommend that all of our passengers complete our dive medical questionnaire before booking, as some medical conditions, age, and medications may prevent you from scuba diving.
We are happy to help you with any questions you may have. Please contact our office on 07 4037 2700 or email us.
Alternatively, you may like to consult your Doctor for a Dive Medical using the Australian Standard Forms’ AS.4005.1
Flying after Scuba Diving
For a single no decompression scuba dive, you should not fly or go to altitude for at least 18 hours after a scuba dive. You should not fly for 24 hours after your last dive for multiple dives.
If Skydiving or Hot Air Ballooning, you must wait 24 hours after your dive.
We recommend waiting a minimum of 24 hours whenever possible.