Silversconic Port Douglas to the Agincourt Ribbon Reefs
Silversconic Port Douglas is the perfect choice for both scuba divers and snorkelers! This tour departs from Port Douglas daily, visiting one of the seven natural wonders of the World.
First boarding starts at The Crystalbrook Superyacht Marina.
Silversonic Port Douglas visits three outer Agincourt Ribbon Reef sites. Prices are $255 for adults and $181 for children.
This fantastic Great Barrier Reef tour visits three spectacular reef locations.
Experience Australia’s Great Barrier Reef on this Silversconic Port Douglas Dive and Snorkel Day.
Get set for a day full of exploring outstanding Great Barrier Reef locations.
Silversconic has 29 exclusive reef locations at the Agincourt Reef.
During the day, you will visit stunning reef locations featuring lovely coral gardens with staghorn coral and large boulder coral.
Here, you will find brightly coloured reef fish, including parrotfish, butterflyfish, and the famous clownfish.
Scuba divers will also see Queensland Grouper, Coral Trout, and reef sharks.
There are different options available. This tour is excellent for snorkeller, introductory divers and certified divers.
Certified divers can experience up to 3 dives on this tour. At the same time, Introductory dives may choose up to two dives.
Snorkellers can experience unlimited snorkelling while at the reef with Silversconic Port Douglas.
Next, jump into the Crystal clear water of the Great Barrier Reef
Travelling to the very outer edge of Australia’s Great Barrier Reef.
Onboard Silvesconic Port Douglas
This tour spends five hours visiting three spectacular outer barrier reef locations. Visitors snorkel straight off the back of the boat and into a natural wonderland.
Silversonic Port Douglas has freshwater showers, change rooms, and large platforms for easy access into the water.
After the water activities, enjoy a refreshing drink from our licensed bar.
Next, relax while cruising back to Port Douglas.
This tour has a sister trip that departs from Cairns.
- 3 Outer Agincourt Ribbon Reefs
- Outstanding visibility
- Spectacular marine life and coral
- 07:30 – First Check-in at Quicksilver Reservations Counter inside the Crystalbrook Marina complex.
- 08:15 – Next, Vessel boarding commences with Complimentary morning tea and coffee.
Then it’s time to head to the Great Barrier Reef!
- 08:30 – Depart Port Douglas marina for the Outer Barrier Reef.
- On the outward journey, certified and introductory dive briefings begin.
- 10:15 – Then arrive at the first reef location.
- Divers gear up while snorkellers’ site briefing begins.
- Then get ready to see the beauty of this natural wonder!
- 11:30 – Next, Silversonic departs for the second reef location.
- Both introductory and certified divers have the option here for a second dive.
- Snorkelers site briefing.
- Noon – Tropical hot and cold buffet lunch served in the air-conditioned cabin.
- 13:40 – Then Silversonic departs for the third reef location.
- Snorkellers are once again briefed as to the best areas to snorkel.
- Guided Snorkel Tour
- Option for certified divers to do a third dive and a second introductory dive.
- 15:00 – Then depart the Great Barrier Reef
- 16:30 – Approximate Arrival time at Port Douglas Marina
- 16:55 – Coaches depart for accommodation
- Return coach transfer from Port Douglas accommodation
- Return cruise from Port Douglas
- Up to 5 hours at Australia’s Great Barrier Reef
- Visit three different reef sites
- Delicious morning tea including focaccias and muffin cakes
- Afternoon Tea with cheese and biscuits.
- Hot and cold tropical buffet lunch.
- Reef Interpretation.
- Snorkelling equipment including mask, snorkel and fins
- Guided Snorkel Tour
- Snorkel brief at each site.
- Qualified lifeguard supervision.
- Equipment for divers and snorkelers
- Hot freshwater showers.
- Prescription masks
- Lycra suits
- Reef Levy
- Underwater digital cameras are available for hire.
- Professional underwater photo and video service
What to bring
- Your camera.
- Swimming costume and also your towel.
- Hat, sunscreen and also a shirt.
- Certification Card for Certified Divers.
- Cash/credit card for drinks and snacks, photos and additional dives.
How to get there
Check-in is at the Crystalbrook Superyacht Marina
44 Wharf Street, Port Douglas Queensland 4877
Our mission is to provide the very best Great Barrier Reef experience.
Queensland, Australia has some of the strictest scuba diving rules globally and the safest scuba diving record.
The Queensland Government Code of Practice regulates us, and we comply with all regulations.
We recommend that passengers complete a scuba dive medical questionnaire. Some medical conditions, age and medications may prevent scuba diving.
Can I go Diving?
We are happy to help you with any questions you may have. Please contact our office on 07 4037 2700 or email us at [email protected],
Or you may like to consult your Doctor for a Dive Medical using the Australian Standard Forms ‘AS.4005.1
Flying and Scuba Diving
For a single no decompression scuba dive, you should not fly or go to altitude for at least 18 hours after a scuba dive. You should not fly for 24 hours after your last div for multiple diverse.
If Skydiving or Hot Air Ballooning you must wait 24 hours after your dive.
We recommend waiting a minimum of 24 hours whenever possible